Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dam You DC!


DC Comics has announced that the following Showcase Presents titles are CANCELLED. from here

Suicide Squad
Secret Society of Super-Villains
Jonah Hex Volume 2
The Great Disaster
Captain Carrot

As you know I was really looking forward to Captain Carrot. Plus, The Great Disaster, and Jonah Hex 2 were must haves for me. I guess DC just couldn’t tolerate the increased reprint rates for the creators.* Dam artists, and writers trying to make a living wage.

ARRRGGH!


I had ordered these guys.

*see the thread

-Swinebread

4 comments:

Dean Wormer said...

bummer I was going to pick up as well.

I specifically remember reading that issue of zoo crew you have the picture of while drinking a cola slurpee.

Slurpees... is there anything they can't do?

Arkonbey said...

Suicide Squad and Captain Carrot canceled?

That blows.

Please let the Groo anniversary be not canceled.

Slurpees can't bring back Captain Carrot...

ladybug said...

Man, Captain Carrot looked like fun too...jerks.

Swinebread said...

dean - I'm pissed off about it. We' were that close to getting a collected CC. *sniff*

arkonbey - yeah, blows goats... hard.

LB - It is fun. I don't have all the issues, that's why I wanted it. CC came out before TMNT, but DC never took advantage of it.