Friday, November 28, 2008

My New Comics


This week’s best cover is The Man With No Name #5.


The Walking Dead #55, Image.

The Man with No Name #5, Dynamite Entertainment.

Hulk #8, Marvel Comics.

She-Hulk #35, Marvel Comics.

Northlanders #12, DC Comics/Vertigo.

The War that Time Forgot #7, DC Comics.

Trade Paperbacks:
The Mammoth Book of Best Crime Comics Running Press. My Store had a great Black Friday sale and I got a good deal on this book.


Magazine:
Previews


Dropped:
The Stand: Captain Trips, I read the book and watched the Miniseries so it’s hard to justify reading this when I already know the story… that art is good though…

Zorro, It’s well done but I realized I’m just not as interested as I thought I would be.

Gigantic Not my bag of chips…




-Swinebread

No comments: