Sunday, February 11, 2007

I Love you Dr. Zaius!

I'm sure you know about the Simpson’s Planet of the Apes parody. Now smustryder has posted his live action cut on youtube. This thing is so dam funny. I haven’t laughed this hard since I heard about psychopathic diaper wearing astronauts. You’ll love it. I sure did! Ha ha ha…



Speaking of love and Dr. Zaius, you can ask the old, curmudgeon orangutan for advice about your love life at this site. You have to email him your questions. It is a riot to read. Check out this sample:

My boyfriend and I had sex in his car... and then the next day... he doesn't know if he's in love with me... what should I do?

Dr. Zaius Replies: Ha! This should not surprise you. Realize that no matter how much sex you give a male human, he will not love you. If you are concerned with using sex to keep this male for a long term relationsip, this will not happen, especially if you give him sex in the back seat of his car.


See what did I tell yeah.

-Swinebread

9 comments:

Selba said...

Ah.. too bad, my dial up connection is too slow to download the movie from "you tube" and it's blocked in the office :(

I believe it must be really funny :)

Swinebread said...

Well, If you're into sci-fi pop culture, it is funny. I tend to get very excited about such things.

Don Snabulus said...

I consider myself rocked by Dr. Zaius.

Dean Wormer said...

I can't wait to show that to the kids.

They're wayyyy to familiar with that bit being big fans of the Simpsons AND having watched all the POTA movies lately.

I'm turning 'em into nerds but I can't help it.

Unknown said...

I'm a big fan of BOTH the "Apes" movies and "The Simpsons." When I saw this episode originally, I felt validated!

Whoever made this video did a great job.

Swinebread said...

I’m a big fan of the POTA I hope to do more posts in the future.

I got a link to smustryder’s youtube page, the guy who created the piece. Credit where credit is due.

ladybug said...

Fun and funky!

Overdroid said...

I can't wait till the actual musical shows on Broadway. Should be soon.

Joel Pérez said...

I love you Doctor Zaius!!

lol