Saturday, February 23, 2008

My New Comics


This week’s best cover is Zorro #1. (the Mike Mayhew w/Dean White version)


Battlestar Galatica: Origins #3, Dynamite Entertainment.

The Un-Men #7, DC Comics.

Shadowpact #22, DC Comics.

Brave and the Bold #10, DC Comics. George Perez’s art caught my eye.

Red Sonja #30, Dynamite Entertainment.

Zorro #1, Dynamite Entertainment. Actually my store forgot to add this title to my pull list even though it was on a typed list of what I wanted for Feb. Luckily, my store is a chain and so they’ll have me a copy by next week. Even though I didn’t have the issue it really is the best cover.

Previously Published Trade Paperback:
Lovelass Vol 2, DC Comics.


-Swinebread

3 comments:

Pandabonium said...

Zorro is one of my favorite heroes. I watched the Disney TV series as a kid and just last month purchased a DVD of the 1940 movie "Mark of Zorro" with Tyrone Power, Linda Darnell, Basil Rathbone. Power and Rathbone have a sword duel that is perhaps the best in film history.

I like the comic book cover.

Swinebread said...

Zorro is one of those character's that doesn't get old. He is one of the first masked heroes to appear so his appeal is obvous to me.

Dean Wormer said...

Just want you to hear again that I love these updates and often print them out as a comic shopping guide.

:)