Friday, July 13, 2007

My New Comics


I'm not picking up much this time. This week's best cover is Tag: Cursed #5. I really like this one.

Shadowpact #15, DC Comics.

Tag: Cursed #5, Boom Studios.

I had that weird feeling when I went in the store this last time. I‘ve been avoiding buying most comics from the big 2 comic companies. If the story is really “that good” I can always grab the trade later. You know what? It felt great. I’ve unshackled myself. It’s time to put my money for pamphlet comics to the little guys like Boom. I might get a random issue or mini-series here and there, but I'm moving on except for a few favorites.

-Swinebread

.

2 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

Way to support comic diversity! More ideas are always a good thing even if some fizzle.

Swinebread said...

there is plenty of fizzle but the sizzle is just heating up