Sunday, March 4, 2007
Why I Blog or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Being Tagged by Selba
She done tagged me again boys and girls. As you can see here
So Here are the 5 Reasons I Blog
1. Disconnected: I felt like I was out of it and not participating in the wider culture. I wanted a presence on the web without going through the bother of creating a website. Hey, maybe I’ll be mentioned on MSNBC’s blogosphere segments… yeah right.
2. Unfiltered Expression: I was really into posting on message boards for a while but I got tired of folks jumping down each others throats to defend their relative positions. Although, this blog is dedicated to nonpolitical topics, I just wanna’ write funny stuff and articulate completely silly things without having to cite my sources or graph statistics.
3. Preserve Those Random Thoughts: I get tons of ideas that come and go quickly, especially about pop culture, that I think somebody might find entertaining or maybe even, dare I say it… informative. Fish Face is a very important concept you see…!
4. Keep My Brain from Turning to Mush: I can feel myself getting more and more stupid as the hours tick by. So maybe writing a few worlds down now and then will keep me from turning into a babbling moron. Sweep the cobwebs out so to speak.
5. Save the Universe from Ultimate Cosmic Evil: The first step in any attempt in battling the forces of darkness is to start a blog.
Unfortunately, I’ve got to share the love so I must now tag other bloggers. So Dean Wormer, Overdroid, Ladybug & Heidi Meeley, give us the 5 reasons you blog.