Friday, January 11, 2008

My New Comics


This week’s best cover is Fall of Cthulhu #9.


The Evil Dead #1, Dark Horse Comics.

Bat Lash #2, DC Comics.

Hulk #1, Marvel Comics. In a hyphenated word, She-Hulk.

Army of Darkness: The Long Road Home #5, Dynamite Entertainment.

The Un-Men #6, DC Comics.

The Twelve #1, Marvel Comics. I’m loving this Comic!

Infinite Horizon #2, Image.

Fall of Cthulhu #9, Boom Studios.

Back Issue
The Foundation #1, Boom Studios. Got skipped the first time around.

Trade Paperbacks
Conan The Blood Stained Crown and Other Stories Dark Horse.

The Savage Sword of Conan Volume #1, Dark Horse. YES! IT IS NOW MINE!

-Swinebread

8 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

The gas mask is a nice touch

Thomas Fummo said...

bah.

I wish we had such interesting comics here in Italy.

Patrick McEvoy said...

Wow, thanks for another "best cover". Now I have to go to the store and pick up the issue so I can actually see it in person...

Swinebread said...

snab - It's pretty cool

dr s - I thought Italy had lots of cool comics that we can't get in the US. I'm confused?

partick - thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I checked out your art, great stuff! I really like the cthulhu pieces.

Thomas Fummo said...

we have Dylan Dog... Rat-man... that's it.
the rest is translated american stuff.
but no american stuff like the stuff you listed, which is cool. we have crap american stuff.

*is now thoruoghly depressed*

Swinebread said...

Oh man, sorry...

Have you tried previews? They do some international orders.

Thefanboyseo said...

I just remembered the video for "Welcome to the Black Parade" with the girl with the gas mask...

Patrick McEvoy said...

Thanks for lookin', SB. If you like my Cthulhu stuff, check out "The Art of H.P. Lovecraft's Cthluhu Mythos" from Fantasy Flight. It's a cool hardback with a lot of the art from FF's and Chaosium's "Call of Cthulhu" games. Got about 30 Cthulhu-related pieces from me, and a bunch from dozens of other, better artists. :)

Oh - and I did a poster for Boom! that's coming out next month called "Uncle Cthulhu Wants You!" - you can look that up on their web site.

And yeah, I already got paid for all of this stuff, so I'm a tool for publicizing it for free... But it's cool, I want to see them do well... On the other hand if you DO want to buy something that will do me some good, pick up Starkweather: Immortal #2 from ASP, on stands now! I did all the art on that one and I could use some more sales there. ;)