Thursday, October 9, 2008

My New Comics


This week’s best cover is The Twelve #8.


Star Trek: Mirror Images #4, IDW.

Giant Sized Red Sonja #2, Dynamite Entertainment.

Necronomicon #2, Boom Studios.

The Stand: Captain Trips #2, Marvel.

Cthulhu Tales #6, Boom Studios.

The Dark Tower: Treachery #2, Marvel.

The End League #5, Dark Horse.

The Twelve #8, Marvel.

The Walking Dead #53, Image.

Marvel Zombies 3 #1, Marvel.

Crossed #1, Avatar.

Secret Six #2, DC Comics.

Avengers Invaders #5, Marvel.

The Voyages of the She Buccaneer #3, Great Big Comics. Yeah, yeah I said I was dropping this title but they stuck it in my box and I was the one they ordered it for.

Barack Obama #1, IDW.



-Swinebread

4 comments:

rob! said...

can we get a Brave and the Bold with Bats and Obama? that'd be awesome.

Arkonbey said...

I can't decide if the Obama comic is a good thing or a bad thing...

Dean Wormer said...

They covered McCain comic in the Marvel Zombies title.

Still loving Mirror Images.

Can't wait to meet the little tyke this weekend.

Dean

The Moody Minstrel said...

That is a trippy comic cover! (I mean the first one!)