Friday, June 6, 2008

He's Baaaaaaak!

Here's buggy's house ad, which was mentioned at the last Emerald City Comic Con. I guess DC is trying to wet our whistle.

Only one more month until the Ambush Bug: Year None six issue mini-series begins!

We're at the dawning of the age of ambush bug, am-bush bug... AM-BUSH-BUG! (to the tune of Age of Aquarius). I know it is a short age but I gotta' get my laughs while I can. nyuck nyuck...

It's about time superhero comics were funny again!

Honk if you love Ambush Bug! HONK HONK!


-Swinbread

6 comments:

rob! said...

HONK!

Dr. Zaius said...

HONK! (As chance would have it, my wardrobe was also intercepted by a giant radioactive space spider. What are the odds?)

Dean Wormer said...

honk

Arkonbey said...

Honk! (so, you're just a little bit happy, are you?)

Steve said...

HONK HONK
About time the crisis was over and we had some fun for a change

Swinebread said...

Honk back at you all!