Friday, June 20, 2008

My New Comics


This week’s best cover is Anna Mercury #2.


Zorro #4, Dynamite Entertainment.

War is Hell: The First Flight of the Phantom Eagle #4, Marvel Comics. Wow, I hope this WWI comic can have even more talking heads. ZZZZZZzzzz

Anna Mercury #2, Avatar.

Cthulhu Tales #3, Boom Studios.

The Un-Men #11, DC Comics.

Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters #4, Dynamite Entertainment.

Streets of Glory #5, Avatar.


Trade Paperbacks
Y the Last Man vol 10. DC Comics.

Conan: Born on the Battlefield Dark Horse Comics.


-Swinebread

2 comments:

Steve said...

what did you think of the way Y ended?

I remember when it first came out and I was all like "what s tupid idea" but it delivered.
Still not sure on the ending though.

Left me with a Quantum Leap "Huh" feeling

Swinebread said...

I felt it was an ending, but I was a little huh myself. But the explanation of the death of all the men was more of the big huh for me the end of the series.

I realized at the end of the whole series that Yorick was a little too much of a wus throughout the entire thing for my tastes but I still enjoyed it on the whole

I am glad that he didn’t get back together with Beth though in then end.

I also wanted some reolution to the question about the succesion of the pope but that plot line just faded away during the run of the series.