Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hulk Need Carbs

(Sorry, I’ve been very busy folks.) My chance to see the Incredible Hulk slipped away this weekend and I’m not sure I’ll get another anytime soon, but it posted a solid opening at the box office. Hopefully it’s on tract to make a profit for Marvel Studios, as I’d like to see more of their films.

I noticed an odd ad in Hulk: Raging Thunder, The Hulk Cake. I’ve seen lots of stuff advertised in comics but I don’t’ think I've ever seen a theme cake before (and no hostess fruit pies don’t count).



-Swinebread

6 comments:

Arkonbey said...

as long as it is not Hulk-flavored. Or Hulk-textured.

Now, Hulk brand whiskey might work, though. Then you can take a drink, hold the glass at arm's length and look at it the way William Shatner looks ate every drink he takes and utter: "say, Hulk smash!"

That was terrible. I'm going now.

Thomas Fummo said...

and good riddance!

hyuk hyuk.
seriously though.
You're gonna love the next hulking helping of bananaglass (issue 21).
or you may hate it.

and by the way I'm having a mental breakdown.
check out my 'other' blog and see why and how and other such shit.

Don Snabulus said...

That is interesting. I checked out Cakes.com and they list most of the grocery stores in the area. This thing is BIG! Big enough for the Hulk.

Dean Wormer said...

Saw it yesterday. It was great.

'Nuff said.

Dr. Zaius said...

Hulk Cake? It's green! Two slices, please.

Swinebread said...

Arkonbey – heh heh, Hey maybe Marvel should get into sell alcohol. I’d like to try a Wolverine microbrew.

Dod S – I’m sure I’ll love BG keep ‘em coming.

Sanb – It is really big I just hope the film doesn’t suck.

Dean – good news indeed!

Dr. zaius – I think the color is the best part too!