Thursday, April 10, 2008

My New Comics


This week’s best cover is Doctor Who Classics #5.


Criminal Macabre: My Demon Baby #4, Dark Horse Comics. Finally…

The Last Defenders #2, Marvel Comics. She-Hulk and some other guys…

Dead of Night #3, Marvel Comics. It’s not Giant-Size, but it’s definitely Man-Thing.

Serenity #2, Dark Horse Comics. Inara, Inara, Inara…

The Un-Men #27, DC Comics. It's getting cancelled...

Doctor Who Classics #5, You know, I had this story from… was it the epic days?

Soleil #1, Marvel Comics. Some free comic.

New-Gen #1, Marvel Comics. Some other free comic.

Trade Paperbacks:
Captain Carrot and the Final Ark Vol. #1, DC Comics. Reprints the mini and few other Zoo crew stories.


-Swinebread

9 comments:

Nick said...

You prefer Criminal Macabre now, or when Templesmith was doing art duties for it?

The stuff with Niles & Templesmith just seemed tighter to me.

Arkonbey said...

That cover is the best because it features the best Doctor.

Though it is rumored that Tom Baker likes David Tennant.

Don Snabulus said...

Un-men canceled? Uncool, but if it has unough fans, it will eventually be uncanceled.

Eaglewing said...

More Serenity is always a good thing.

Dean Wormer said...

You missed Groo.

Also- Inara barely registers in this issue but overall this comic is awesome for fans of the show. They have the characters down pat.

Love this comic.

Swinebread said...

Nick – Templesmith was more to my liking but Cal McDonald is such a kick no matter who is doing him.

Arkonbey – Yeah I like Tom a lot, I’m amazed at how good these stories are

Snab – I doubt it but it was weirdly fun.

EW – Yes, especially since there is so little of it.

Dean – Good thing Joss is writing it.

I’m gonna Jones Groo off of you anyway.

Are you going to the comic show on Sunday?

Overdroid said...

I think Swinebread is the 5th cylon.

Dr. Zaius said...

Ha! Dr. Who looks like Harpo Marx is that picture!

Swinebread said...

OD - I'm not supposed to know that yet!

Dr. Zaius - Now that you mention it, he does! Brownie points for Dr. Zaius!