Sunday, April 13, 2008

Off to The Portland Comic Show



I'm rushing to get to the comic show today. I'm a big fan of Usagi Yojimbo and his creator Stan Sakai, so it will be really exciting to me him. Plus, there's a whole bunch of other folks I'd like to talk to as well. I'll have full report later.

I would also like to apologize to my fellow bloggers out there as I just haven't been able to be as timely with responses to you comments or visit you sites as much as I would like.

Talk to you-all soon

-Swinebread

6 comments:

ladybug said...

Tell us all about it when you get back! We're off to Norse Hall for a Pancake breakfast ourselves...

Beaniac & "Mr. Post Office" are heading then heading down to see the Dancer exhibit at the Portland Art Museum (which she is excited to see..since the last time she saw them was in Paris!).

Then I gotta pick'em up again this afternoon and take "Post Office" to a union meeting...

I think I'll go back to bed presently!

Steve said...

ENJOY
Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back

Arkonbey said...

Grrrr!

I'm just mad because the nearest con to me is Grantiecon and NOBODY as good as Mr. Sakai come to New Hampshire.

I can't be mad at you. Have fun!

pissed off patricia said...

I hope you're having a grand good time.

Dean Wormer said...

Even more excited about Emerald City Comicon...

Swinebread said...

When I get around to it! Damit!