Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Book Meme

Rob! has tagged me. It’s the Book meme. I have to grab the nearest book, turn to page 123, locate the fifth sentence, and then post the next three sentences on my blog, and then tag five other people.

The nearest book: The Road, by Cormac McCarthy

Sentences: The Water was so clear. He held it to the light. A single bit of sediment coiling in the jar on some slow hydraulic axis.

Food and water are very important in The Road.

Was there more to this meme at some point?

Now I have to "tag" five other people whose blogs:

(if you already done this sorry)

ladybug

sanbulus

Dean Wormer

Heidi Meeley

Eaglewing


-Swinebread

2 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

That was a nice little passage. Don't have my book with me, but I will do this when I get home.

Swinebread said...

cool. I can let you borrow the road if you want