Friday, May 9, 2008

My New Comics


This week’s best cover is Jonah Hex #31.


The Man with No Name #1, Dynamite Entertainment. The MGM western character now has his own comic.

The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home #3, Marvel Comics. Roland fights beyond Mid-Word.

Avengers/Invaders #1, Marvel Comics. Time Travel Hijack.

Jonah Hex #31, DC Comics. I think I like Jonah with sideburns.

Savage Tales #7, Dynamite Entertainment. Alan Quatermain in this issue.

The War that Time Forgot #1, DC Comics. Warriors from various wars, like Enemy Ace and Fire Hair, battle dinosaurs in a time lost world.

Tor #1, DC Comics. Joe Kubert’s long-lived Prehistoric hero returns.

Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters #3, Dynamite Entertainment. More kung fu gunslinger action with funny animals.


-Swinebread

2 comments:

Stephen said...

with all the awesome covers this week you went with hex, blasphemy

Swinebread said...

it was a tough choice but I went with my gut... and Hex's face