Saturday, May 3, 2008
Six Questions Virus
Dean Wormer tagged me with the Six Questions virus.
* The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
* Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
* At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Ten Years Ago I Was
Getting very close to the end of a fairly long commitment to the US government.
Five Things on Today's To Do List
1. See Iron Man with Dean and the gang.
2. Eat Dim Sum.
3. Get free comics because it’s free comic book day!
4. Go shopping for food.
5. Vacuum the house.
Things I'd do if I were a Billionaire
Invest in renewable energy.
Make a documentary about the Crimes of the Bush administration
Publish some comics
Go back to school
Start foundations for various charities.
Visit Italy, Greece, Spain, Hawaii, China, India, Australia, and a lot of other places.
Meet Shilpa Shetty
Three Bad Habits
2) Daydreaming too much
3) Not enough exercise
Five Places I've lived
New York State, Oregon, Germany, Bosnia (if nine months count as living there)… don’t have a fifth
Six Jobs I've had in Life (not in order)
1) Cab Driver.
3) Supply Sergeant.
4) Actor (I got paid once so that counts).
5) Video production guy
6) Photocopy specialist
I tag five folks on my blog roll that haven't done this. I’ve been very bad about making it to other people sites so I feel a little weird about tagging folks right now.